Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MudButtMonkey & Gravy's Tallbike Convention

The ButtMonkey & myself have been casting the net far and wide for this one. Critical Massers, Vegans, Couriers, Lone Wolves and generally anyone who'll listen. Scunna be big, maybe 100+ attendees. We've found a excellent venue close to town which, for security reasons will be posted close to the date. Sunday 27th August. If we have to do it all by ourselves we will but some help with the following would be good:
-Bike preparation. Get the entire fleet operational before the day.
-Bike riders/guardians. Take a TOF bike and guard it at your descretion. Get it back to HQ.
-Bar keep. We plan to do a $3 donation-can of beer exchange.
-Event officials to judge jousting, foot down ,etc
-DJ/musicians. Sound system?
-And lastly competitors to take on the rest of the world and HUMILIATE THEM!!!

Don't be shy, givvus a hand and be part of a big beautiful thing. The time to give back to the Tongue is nigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ola fellow freaks! Finally I have found you. I knew we couldn't be the only ones in Oz building such contraptions. So, tallbike convention eh! Bring it! Can you send me an email with your details so I can communicate with you a little more personally. My email is porkchop @ rat-patrol.org (I have bunged spaces around the "@" so my address doesn't get phished).

Love the little vid. My fellow Oz rats want to know whether that's a cupboard or a bar fridge that is being towed?

Will tell you more via email. GREAT IDEA ON THE TALLBIKE CONVENTION!!!!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"YeeeeHaaaaa" an Epic mutant moments. It gathers & grows.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home