Monday, June 12, 2006

Activity Report

Enchopulation day was a success with a couple of choopers close too completion and a couple more on the way. Spent the first half of the day tooling around and the second half carving up the streets on many sweet machines. An impromptu joust came and went without any serious injury.
Mystery ride. No beer. Well organised. A friendly cohesive group. Not a jazz cigarette to be seen. No sneering(except by me). It seems not everyone does it Tongue Style. Still it was all worth it to see that unwashed MonkeyButt fall off Skylab in front of thirty people. Ho ho!

2 Comments:

Anonymous EVIL K said...

Enchopulation day was my first T.O.F experience. Must have ridden 20 bikes. Hornring beat me on the day, managed about 10 seconds on the Greeser. Favorite bikes, the Dennis Chopper and Skylab. Rode a bike with a flaming tyre, and even challenged Gravy to a joust. Even though he seemed a bit maggoted, he hit me square in the chest everytime. I want a rematch. At the end of the day, I realised I had wasted it filming stuff. Am still without a cool chopper of my own. Please, another enchopulation day soon. Thanks all for letting me stick my camera around.

3:44 PM  
Blogger TallBikes said...

Unwashed!!!!! well I am a new zealander and thats the way wee like it

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home